In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society (LSSI), the following General Information is disclosed:
The workingholidayjapan.org domain, from now on the website, is registered in the name of Sergio Nespral Sánchez with registered office at Avda. Valdés, 21 2º 24402, Ponferrada and NIF 71512018G
His contact email address is email@example.com
The access and use of the website workingholidayjapan.org, attributes to the user accepting the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that , if applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and contents;
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, and generally accepted uses and public order.
The use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or disrupt the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE OWNDER or owners.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those permitted by the website owner.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users.
III.- Unilateral modification;
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally the structure and design of the website and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate. As well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is possible in whole or in part.
- Except via prior consent, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the OWNER
- Under no circumstances, THE OWNER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is derived or the information and statements included in them.
V.- Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility;
THE OWNER does not grant any guarantee or liability for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission of the contents. by the users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the service of the website and services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as stated in the third condition.
VII. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Sergio Nespral Sánchez and the webwite user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service. and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, Sergio Nespral Sánchez and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of A CORUÑA.