1.- DATA PROCESSING
The operations, procedures and technicalities that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as treatment of personal data, and in this case, we inform of a joint treatment in those cases necessary for the management of services and / or products contracted to any of the aforementioned companies, without prejudice to what is indicated in section 4 of this policy.
2.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The basis of the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be that which results from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
3.- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated response messages forms, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to your recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If it is not you the indicated recipient is notified that the use, disclosure and / or copying without authorization is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58 / EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, you indicate it by this same way indicating in the subject ” BAJA COMUNICACIONES COMERCIALES” so that your personal data is removed from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days of its shipment. In the event that we do not receive a quick reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
4.- RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT:
In compliance with the current legislation on Data Protection we indicate that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us by any of our means of information collection will be incorporated into automated and / or manual treatments, Sergio Nespral being the person in charge of said treatments. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
It also declares and guarantees that it maintains security levels for the protection of personal data as provided by current legislation, and that it has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and for their employees to observe said prescriptions, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data object of the protection and other confidentiality obligations in force.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship generated by said treatment or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the processing of data ends, they will be blocked according to the provisions of the regulations, after the legally established period will be eliminated. (see in each purpose the conservation period)
The data protection regulations give the owner of personal data the following rights:
- Right to revoke any consent given previously.
- Right of access: To know what type of data is being treated and the characteristics of the treatment that is carried out.
- Right to rectification: To request the modification of data that are inaccurate or untruthful
- Right to limitation of treatment in cases that it considers not necessary.
- Right of cancellation: Request the cessation of data processing and its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and / or limit any treatment that you consider is not necessary, or request the cancellation of the treatment when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to : Sergio Nespral Sánchez in Avda. Valdés, 21 2º 24402, Ponferrada, León or by email to email@example.com
- Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request to process, the address and the supporting data.
- The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING:
- We detail below the purposes of data processing carried out by any or all of the Treatment Managers listed above:
- LABOR MANAGEMENT: Management of the employment relationship with employees; processing of the necessary data for the maintenance of the employment relationship: payroll management and training. The data provided will be kept for the periods provided by tax and labor legislation and those necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- ACCOUNTING FISCAL MANAGEMENT: Management of the necessary data for compliance with the tax and accounting obligations of the company. The data will be retained the terms provided by the tax legislation.
- MANAGEMENT OF CLIENTS: To be able to provide the contracted services and invoice them. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
- MANAGEMENT OF POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS / CONTACTS: Management of the necessary data of the clients to be able to send them publicity related to our products and services by any available means, to send budgets of services and / or products, and to invite them to events of their interest. The data provided will be kept as long as it does not request the cessation of said treatment.
- RELATIONS WITH SUPPLIERS: Management of the data of suppliers to be able to place orders and invoice the services. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
- SELECTION OF PERSONNEL / HR MANAGEMENT: Management of the data of participants in personnel selection processes and management of all those curriculums and other information provided by candidates for a job and to keep them informed of the different vacancies to a job that occur in our organization. The data provided will be preserved until the completion of a job or until the right to cancel said treatment is exercised (never exceeding the year). At all times the candidate can oppose or limit the scope of the processing of their data.